Friday, May 2, 2008

All Obligations Aside...

Typically this sort of shit is saved for like a bulletin post on myspace... but rules (which you'll find below) are rules. The Lady posted this on her blog and I got stuck with having to spread it around like AIDS. And since I have like... four readers, it'll be fun to see this go no where.

The rules:
A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Ten years ago I was: …Sixteen, believe it or not! I had braces and a bowl cut parted down the middle. I wore an inordinate amount of forest green hooded pullover sweat shirts and black track pants. I played three sports per school year and was unaware (apparently) of how hot I was to the females I went to school with.

2. Five things on today’s to do list: 1. Clean my sty of a room and make my bed. 2. Pay my bills (update, I fucking hate Comcast with a goddamn passion. I miss TWC...) 3. Go on a killing spree on GTA 4 4. Attempt to entice The Lady to go down on me. 5. Eat a sandwich.

3. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: Travel extensively, learn more different languages, maybe follow one of my favorite performers/band around on tour, buy a giant sail boat with a crew to operate it and sail off the horn of Somalia egging on Somali pirates to "bring it" while I wave a machete at their fast boats. Basically become Sir Richard Branson.


4. Three bad habits: Picking Nose, Killing People, Libel.

5. Five places I’ve lived: Boston, New York City, And the Cape.

6. Six jobs I’ve had in my life: First job I ever had was working for my dad on his boat, which was Balls Mahoney. Then I worked for Hannafords, but it was called Shop n' Save back then as a bagger and a cashier, which was more of a hassle than a job. Then I worked in the UNE kitchen just doing food prep which was ok, but the guy I worked for was a massive loser and I suspect a pedophile. Um, then I did landscaping for a few summers, became a cop and ... yeah, that brings us to about here, doesn't?



And... I tag no one, because no one will read this anyway, and if they do, I'm sure they'll feel gypped.

No comments: